Thursday, March 22, 2007

I finally started a blog, now I hope somebody reads it.

I started this blog because I see, hear or think of things that I think are funny or interesting or not anything really but I want to tell someone. My husband does his best to seem interested every time I talk about the "nothings" of my day. My little sister doesn't sound bored when I tell her something one of the girls did that was "cute". My older sister and any friends probably see that it is me on the caller ID and are afraid to pick up because they are busy and aren't sure how long I will keep them on the line. And my mom, I know, always loves to hear about everything, all the time...but she would probably like to reread it too. So that's why this blog was born.

Advisory:
Shayne has said that my thought process tends to be a little all-over-the-place, and that my stories could get to the point a little faster....so that being said. Enjoy. And hopefully you can follow along.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Hooray, Daisy! I'll be a reader for sure. (little pun on the family name there)

daisy said...

Brooke, thanks! You should feel privileged...you were my first comment. Congrats!

Shayne said...

Finally, now you will bug everyone else about your little musings and leave me to television at night.

sadie said...

You finally started a blog. You should write more about me next time.

Sarah said...

How fun. I love reading blogs (Brooke, I check yours everyday...kind of a blog stalker). Just because you have a blog doesn't mean you're off the hook with phone calls, though.

daisy said...

Hey, I still love talking...not just typing. Maybe it's because I love the sound of my voice. Not really.

Amy said...

Daisy,
Your blog inspired me to start my own, mostly so I can leave comments on everyone elses... is elses a word? Anyway, nice work. I will read!
Amy