Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Any guesses?
So Maggie has learned to crawl. The first couple of days she stayed close, mostly in the kitchen living area. I thought, This is great! She just went from one toy to the next, keeping herself busy. But it wasn't to last....soon she found there where more exciting places to go. And has found her way around pretty much all of the main floor....including the stairs.
Well tonight she found herself a tasty snack, thanks to her new found mobilization and a lazy mom. Any guesses? Anyone can play...except Shayne and Nana in Logan. Good Luck and I'll let you know soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
it has to be something way yucky... poop. that's my guess.
It looks like a hospital bracelet to me!?
The snack I'm referring to isn't in the video clip....but good eyes McCall.
It is something way yucky. Way.
It is so gross you probably won't guess because you won't believe that any caring mother would leave such a thing on the ground, knowing it is there for several hours, so her baby crawling daughter could even get to it.
Maggie could have won Fear Factor if we only would have known.
How about an old chunk of cheese? I only say this because Ruby loves cheese and would probably eat it at any stage of deterioration...
I'm going to go with a messy diaper left on the ground maybe.
Nanny - St. George
Good guesses, but nobody has gotten it yet.
Sarah- Maggie loves cheese too. I think her favorite though is Little Cesar's pizza. I start them early.
a used kleenex.
moldy fruit.
a.b.c. gum.
I am out of guesses.
Since Amy can't wait any longer....
Maggie ate a cockroach. Nasty!
It was dead, and over by our bedroom -where she had never ventured before... so I left it there, I know lazy, I was meaning to get it. Later I was looking for her and saw her sitting over by our bedroom. She looked like she was eating something, I ran over and saw that the cockroach was gone.
Cockroaches have a lot of protein right?
So now it's Maggie's job to find all the dead cockroaches in the morning. J/K
I would've guessed a used band-aid or cigarette butt. Those are the things I had to take away from Miles when he would crawl around our neighborhood outside. But a cockroach is way way yucky.
I don't even know what to say here.
I almost stopped loving Hailey after she splashed around in the toilet and got drenched head to toe. I am not sure what I would do if either of my children ate a cockroach.
hahaha... jk. I am sure my kids have eaten worse than cockroaches (though I can't think what... ;)
Post a Comment