Don't start these books unless you can be prepared to put your REAL life on hold.
Monday, August 20, 2007
I am still here....really!
Okay, so I haven't posted anything for 1 month. Some of you probably have given up on me. Welcome back. Maybe you think I haven't been doing anything interesting so that's why I haven't written. Nope. On the contrary. I have been busy. And it doesn't help that besides my real life : kids, school, cleaning, cooking, running, etc. etc.... I have also been READING. (yes, siblings who have thought I was the illiterate one in the Reeder family). So blame these (and a few other books)......for not hearing from me for so long:


Don't start these books unless you can be prepared to put your REAL life on hold.
Don't start these books unless you can be prepared to put your REAL life on hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I've been hearing about these books for awhile. I think I might have to pick them up.
I haven't read the third yet, but as soon as my neighbor is done with her copy I'm all over it.
So what are the other books you mentioned?
These books are the devil, they cause nice young hot mothers to totally ignore their families and husbands for hours at a time.
Erin- They are a must! Only, I recommend having all the books ready as soon as you finish one.
Brooke- I also read "The Time Traveler's Wife" "The Thirteenth Tale" and The "Sunday Philosophers Club" with the 2 books that follow that one.
I'm so glad to get new books to read... the beauty is I can buy them for my library...
thanks for the titles!
A-HA! I wondered what happened to you Dais. You have been missed...
If I ever decide to start reading again (w. the exception of blogs) I will start with these.
Come on Daisy, think of the example you're setting for your husband and children...Reading a book? Can't you think of something a little less old-fashioned than that? Like playing video games or watching TV?
Post a Comment