I've been tagged by my hubby, Shayne. So here are some things you've all been dieing to know about me.
Places I've Worked:
1. WIC as a breastfeeding peer counselor
2. Truitt Middle School as a 7th grade math teacher
3. MLMS as a night time custodian
4. USU University Inn as a desk clerk and night auditor
Places I have lived:
1. Logan, UT.
2. Houston, TX.
3. Mesa, AZ.
4. St. George/ Santa Clara, UT.
Guilty Pleasures:
1. sneaking in a nap
2. eating handfuls of milk chocolate chips throughout the day
3. hurrying to put the kids to bed so Shayne and I can.... watch t.v together (especially Thursday nights)
4. not having to cook dinner, therefore not having to clean up afterwards
Favorite T.V. shows:
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. CSI (Las Vegas)
4. The Closer
5. Amazing Race and Survivor
First things I thought when I saw/met my significant other:
1. He's cute.... to bad he is dating my cousin (Brooke)
2. If he only got to know me, he would like me. - I always thought I was the kind of girl guys would like to marry, but not to date.
3. Who puts milk in their ice cream? -I do, now.
4. He's funny.
Favorite Places I've been on vacation:
1. Seaside, OR.
2. Disneyland, CA. /San Diego, CA.
3. Logan, UT.
4. Portugal- leaving in a few weeks (I've never been out of the country...no, not even to Canada or Mexico)
Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Mongolian BBQ
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. In and Out
Favorite Books:
1. Vampire series by Stephenie Meyers
2. Emma
3. These is my Words
4. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series
Talents:
1. Talking and talking while running (I never run out of things to talk about...even during a 20 miler.)
2. Falling asleep when my head hits the pillow- nightly around 10:30 (even if I take a nap during the day)
3. Making others feel good about themselves by telling them all my flaws
4. I am really good at packing our van up before we go on a trip
Things I like:
1. DVR
2. Conversation
3. running
4. one-on-one time with my girls (individually) and alone time with Shayne
5. eating foods not made by me
Things I dislike:
1. Planning meals for the month
2. End of the month Budget review (or really anything money related)
3. That I'm a little too sensitive sometimes
4. The fact that I enjoy a little drama (Does that make me a drama queen? Please no.)
Goals for the future:
1. Try to go a whole day without calling/or IM Shayne at work
2. Boston Marathon in April
3. Not get sucked into confrontations with Parly
4. Watch more t.v. (thanks to DVR)
I tag: Amy, Kristi T., and brother Marty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh how I remember those days when you were a night time custodian at mlms. Somehow you talked me into "working" with you a few nights. That's where I learned all my cleaning tricks--how to make a place look clean without really cleaning. To our credit, I don't think we turned on the vacuum once...and no one was the wiser.
You have some good talents. I'd like a little advice next time I attempt to pack the van on a long trip. You must've got that one from Dona.
I love your lists. I also love food not made by me.
And I am well-acquainted with your talking talent. Remember when I ran with you at Bear Lake those few times (your easy days)? I'll just say, my participation in the conversation was a few uh-huhs here and there (it was all I could muster since my days running with you were my HARD days). And they were NOT silence-filled conversations.
wow. I'm a former janitor myself:) Nothing like scraping nasty giant q-tips out of gyno's garbage cans for a few extra bucks:)
hey...are you liking Wicked? I read it a few years ago...what do think about it?
I'm so glad to hear that one of your goals is to not call Shayne at work all the time. There are days when I loose track of how many times I've called Eric and I always wonder if Shayne is thinking, "Poor Eric, he married a physco!"
I love PF Changs & eating meals not made by me too!
Post a Comment