


So I found another great book series. For those of you who liked Stephenie Meyers Vampire Series....here's some books for you. They are by Libba Bray. The first book is called "A Great and Terrible Beauty". Book two is "Rebel Angels". And book three, which just came out is called, "The Sweet Far Thing." I read book one while I was in Portugal and didn't know that there was a book after it. That was not fun. I had to wait until I came home to finally read book two. By the way I liked book two a little more than book one. Then of course I finished book two and think, "There has got to be another book." Yep! And it just came out last week. Just my luck. I can't wait to read it... I can actually... I'm too cheap and I'll wait until the Library has it, but when it's there... I'm there. Try these books out. You will love them and your husbands will hate them almost as much as Edward Cullen.
7 comments:
Ooooh. I like the covers. That plus your recommendation has me all over these books!
Haha! I love Edward & I even loved Jacob. I've needed a book to replace the loss.
I started to read "The Pillars of the Earth" but it's just to much for me right now. The words are tiny & the pages are huge. I can't get into to it right now.
This will be a good start! Thanks Daisy!
I seriously love these suggestions.. all the high school kids wonder how I get 4 copies of each book before they are even asking for them!! They think I am the best!
I'm just discovering a "new" series, it's called the Standard Works. It is kind of historical and has several different authors.
I'll have to put them on hold now so that I can pick them up some time in March. Cheapness definitely teaches patience.
Hmmmm...standard works. Sounds interesting. Where can I find out more?
ha..."papa" is a crack-up:)
the last thing I need right now is another great book, let alone SERIES of books to add to my pile of books to be read. I'm still going right over to Amazon to buy them though. It's a sickness. buying books.
k...that cute girl was mormon FOR SURE!!! I thought for a second she was gonna come right out and say it...
Would you update your blog already?
Post a Comment