Hey Daisy-- this is your cousin Jeremy's wife here... a Reeder by marriage and I just have to say "I love you guys!!" Anyone who can appreciate Juno and have the wit that you guys do is simply fantastic in my book! Jer told me about the Reeder family blog and I love it. Seriously it is a joy to be related to ya'all even if it's just by marriage. stop by my blog anytime, but don't expect the wit that your family writes with... it's just me so far, but Jer promises to help with some good writing soon. jenreeder.blogspot.com.
Please, Em. I loved Juno ten years ago ... which is odd, since it just came out ... but I think we can safely establish that I liked it before there even was a bandwagon for Juno.
P.S. It's about some funny, pregnant chick ...? Right?
P.P.S. You're welcome to our blog anytime, Jen. Heck, so is Dustin, but he never shows up.
This was a great flick. I thought it was very cute. The girl just cracked me up. Oh, by the way, I emailed Gabby today aobut my aprons. I am probably totally crazy... we will see what she says. I am sure she gets crap all the time from random people. oh, well. Thanks for the nudge.
12 comments:
Where was I when you went to this great film? Oh yeah, watching the kids.
oh, yeah, jump on the "Juno" bandwagon now. I WAY loved "Juno" BEFORE all its award-winning days.
Hey Daisy-- this is your cousin Jeremy's wife here... a Reeder by marriage and I just have to say "I love you guys!!" Anyone who can appreciate Juno and have the wit that you guys do is simply fantastic in my book! Jer told me about the Reeder family blog and I love it. Seriously it is a joy to be related to ya'all even if it's just by marriage. stop by my blog anytime, but don't expect the wit that your family writes with... it's just me so far, but Jer promises to help with some good writing soon. jenreeder.blogspot.com.
Please, Em. I loved Juno ten years ago ... which is odd, since it just came out ... but I think we can safely establish that I liked it before there even was a bandwagon for Juno.
P.S. It's about some funny, pregnant chick ...? Right?
P.P.S. You're welcome to our blog anytime, Jen. Heck, so is Dustin, but he never shows up.
Daisy, I heard it was quite funny? Did you think so?
Juno was definitely funny. I was crying from laughing and crying because it was well... just good. Definitely worth seeing.
I loved it too Daisy. Great film!
This was a great flick. I thought it was very cute. The girl just cracked me up. Oh, by the way, I emailed Gabby today aobut my aprons. I am probably totally crazy... we will see what she says. I am sure she gets crap all the time from random people. oh, well. Thanks for the nudge.
totally worth seeing. That girl is just a constant laugh riot. I loved it.
Daisy, I'm needin a new post from ya girl.
so good. except my 15 year old sister now thinks that someone being pregnant at her school would be 'cool'
I finally go to go see this and I loved it! so many things I liked about this movie.
Post a Comment