Friday, March 14, 2008

Great Reads!

So I have read a couple of really great books lately. I want everyone to enjoy them as well.... at least one of them. So here are your choices:






1. "Pillars of the Earth"
by Ken Follett
  • Soooo good.
  • 1000 pages.
  • But sooo good.












2. "The Goose Girl"
by Shannon Hale
  • Soooo good.
  • A quick read.
  • Loved it!




Now that you have your two options. Get reading. No excuses. Everyone should read "Pillars of the Earth" sometime, but if no time is the problem read "Goose Girl"...NOW! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

I tried to read Pillars but I gave up after 70 pages. I was not interested at all.

I heard it was really good though so I'll give it another whirl.

nana said...

My favorite this week is Goose Girl

Emily said...

My new favorite author is Shannon Hale...I've now read all of her books and LOVE her!!

sadie said...

Yeah, thanks to our library system, I'm number 52 for Pillars of the Earth and number 19 for Goose Girl. That puts me up for reading them sometime in the next decade.