Monday, July 21, 2008
What could be better than Karaoke?
When we were in Pine Valley with Shayne's family, McCall brought the funnest (is funnest even a real word?) game. Sing Star. It's kind of like Guitar Hero, so people say, I've never personally played Guitar Hero. You pick a song from a list of all kinds of music genres. The screen will then show the music video, the words, and rates you on your singing abilities. Pretty much how well you can sing on key. You can also compete against one another. Oh... and it records your singing so you can play it back afterwards. Scary. Yes, scary but holding that microphone and belting out the latest Brittney Spears song next to Shayne, well that just feels right. We all had a blast! And if you were wondering who was the better singer, Shayne or myself? Be surprised... it was Shayne. Watch out Brittney!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Uh, I was singing Sublime and The Fray thank you very much. You'll ruin my rep.
He's right. It was Phyllip singing Britney (I might have had something to do with it).
I'm actually not that surprised. Shayne always did make a good Brittney in my mind.
By the way, I just noticed the sweet pajama pants in pictures one and four. Beautiful.
Look at yours & Shaynes faces--you guys were way into it! Wish I could have seen that one!!
shayne, you don't fool us--THIS is what i imagine your set list was:
any jonas brothers song
toxic by britney spears
low (apple bottom jeans and the boots wif da fur...) lil wayne
forever in blue jeans neal diamond
too bad we didn't get the opportunity to purchase tickets. i would have purchased a lighter to hold up for you both.
Just saw your link on Mindi's blog. My parents have a cabin in pv as well. Small world!
What a fun game! Although I might be embarrassed by how well I know the nerdiest songs.
You guys are always out for a good time aren't ya! You just wait until you have the opportunity to hear Kyle sing a note or two. You're in for a real treat!
You guys are always out for a good time aren't ya! You just wait until you have the opportunity to hear Kyle sing a note or two. You're in for a real treat!
Post a Comment