Here are a few pictures of Halloween 2008:
Monday, November 3, 2008
Daylight Savings= 1 extra hour of.....
So Daylight Savings, loved it before I had kids. Now, not so much..... until this year. On Sunday the kids slept in, so I got to too. Nice. Then today they woke up at 6:40 a.m. Not so nice. I finally decided to drag myself out of bed and noticed that the kids were : dressed, with beds made, and breakfast already eaten all before 7:30. With no need to head off to school until 8:30. What to do with the extra hour? Chores. Yep. My house was cleaned; picked up by Clayre, vacuumed by Parly, laundry sorted by Kate, and mopped by me all before 9. How great is that? Daylight Savings has a whole new meaning for me now.
Here are a few pictures of Halloween 2008:
Here are a few pictures of Halloween 2008:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You really are a super mom, way to put those kids to work!
Cute costumes. Where was Shayne? I'm always stoked to see what he'll do.
Props on the daylight savings gig. All I did was stay up way to late and still be exhausted the next day.
Cute costumes! You are such an efficient mom too!
Cute kiddos. Did you know there is actually a "Maggie Moo's" ice cream parlor in Las Vegas??? I think it is still there... maybe. We loved that place when we lived there.
ps. will you come whip my boys into shape?
Nice. Your girls are awesome. Someone forgot to tell cj about daylight savings, so I got the short end of the stick this year. Darn.
wow, so ambitious and so early in the morning! maybe you should send them my way!! :)
costumes are so cute ... :) but you have adorable girls, so what do you expect?!
and i loved the girls' weekend get-away ... how nice. :)
Cute. I need your help with my kids, I am lucky if I get Luke to dress himself.
Post a Comment