Friday, November 7, 2008

Need a Hopeless Romance?


Have you ever finished reading a good book and thought, "I wish I wasn't done reading"? I do. You know, when you read through it too fast that it's over too soon. Yep? Anyway, here's a solution. I found this blog- My Super Hopeless Romance. It's about a girl who is in love with her best friend and he doesn't know it. It is cute, a definite chick-flick: all about loving, hoping and wishing for that love to be returned. It's written kind of like a book, but you can only read one post at a time (or at least until you catch up to today's post). She updates daily (usually). Go read. And remember what it felt like to really want that one perfect guy to like you, because you like him.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

I checked it out and yes, it is so cute! I love what her sister wrote to her! Seth totally likes her, he's just playing her!

Anonymous said...

How lucky for you that you got that one perfect guy. You must feel so fulfilled.

k8theriver said...

you're not fooling anyone with that anonymous title, shayne.
so, this is fiction, right? it seems so real. glad i'm past that stage.

LoGunns said...

Why do I like it? I don't know. but I do.

Megan Andersen said...

I will definitley check it out...on the DL from Ryan though.

JLJ said...

Ok. I'm never going there again. I started reading it thinking, "boy is this cheesy." But 15 minutes later I was STILL reading. Maybe later, but right now I don't have time for another fun blog!

Kristin said...

Holy cow... I finally got around to checking out the link. I am already caught up. Good grief. Don't tell Brian I wasted a whole day reading that....... so cute by the way.

Marty Reeder said...

I must be honest and say that I have no ambition whatsoever in reading the blog. However, if you run across the blog of a CIA operative completing daily missions in the most dangerous and sophisticated ways possible--with at least one large explosion each week--then I'm in.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!