
What a great birthday! I thought I was pretty cool, but now I know I am. I have great friends and that includes family. Thanks for all the nice comments...very nice, maybe too nice!
So...Shayne and I headed out for dinner. We were going to Outback Steakhouse, I love their salads and I always get the Chicken on a Barbie with the garlic mashed potatoes instead of the vegetables. Yummy!
Anyway, we walk in and the greeter asked, "What's the name?" Shayne whispers something and we head back. I thought that exchange was a little strange, but didn't think more about it until I looked over towards the back of the restaurant. There was a huge group of people. All people I knew. And it hit me....they were there for my birthday.
What a fun surprise! I really had no idea. And they were all in on it. I didn't know I had so many friends. I not only got to enjoy dinner (one that I didn't have to make or clean up afterwards) I also got to enjoy a lot a great conversation (something I love to do). The perfect gift!
Shayne- you are so great! This was my favorite birthday gift ever.
Then I got to come home and watch a hilarious Office episode.
*By the way...Shayne called the phone number that was on the "Looking for this Pervert" poster and it was really Dwight talking. How funny is that!
My 30th Birthday Rocked!
3 comments:
Yeah- you had a great day! Cool. The Office was hilarious... as always. Honestly I have no clue where they come up with their stuff!!!
That episode last night was totally the best.
Your husband is frieking outstanding. It is sick how awesome he is. Those other chicks must be wicked jealous. I...I mean he is amazing.
Post a Comment