
I don't know the loser in the picture. But that is a big truck.
I don't know if it is only here, but there are a lot of big trucks. Not only are they big, but they have huge tires that are jacked way up. How do you even get in one of those? Well it has been bugging me because I just don't see the purpose of these hideous things driving around town.. in our neighborhoods...where our children walk to school...cross the streets...etc.These drivers would not be able to see me in front of their truck, let alone a small child. They are a disaster waiting to happen. It can't be legal to have them jacked up so high, can it? One of these days I'm going to get the nerve to do or say something. I'm not sure what I would say ....little help here.... I'm sure one of you witty geniuses reading this could help me come up with something good.
13 comments:
How about, as Mrs Lovejoy says in a very whiny voice "won't someone please think of the children?"
This sounds like a post from somebody who has never been in a big truck, because if you have you would realize that the view of your surroundings and the little kids that play there are vastly improved. You really need to post about the little rice burners that sit an inch off the ground and the retards that drive them with thier seats adjusted clear back and leaning on a 75 degree angle to look cool. You cant even see out of these cars. I know you drive a mini van and i would guess that you like to sit a little ways off the ground so that you can see better and although Shayne's vehicle barely classifies as a truck you also have a good view out of it so be thankful for the tall trucks cause they can see your little girls before its too late.
Anonymous- be a real man (?) and reveal yourself, come out from behind YOUR big truck.
hahaha...
"YOU'RE TRUCK IS TOOOOO BIG!!!"
I yell it all the time.
You should see all the HUGE luxury SUVs here in the OC. I'm used to feeling short, but seriously. All cars should have equal rights on the road, but these drivers don't seem to realize it. And it's totally not safer to drive something up that high. I mean, COME ON! (said in a Gob voice)
Daisy, c'mon im not anonymous im invisible, except for when im in my truck then i know everybody can see me and i can see you. You really cant find a better topic to talk about then people who have big trucks? What about the coffee drinkers who have big trucks, then you can one up Shayne. Is driving big trucks against the word of wisdom, i think not! If Utahn's would start having less children then we wouldnt have so many big trucks and SUV's in this state so the problem really stems from the culture here.
Anonymous (whoever you are Evin), you are awesome. I hope God punishes you for your mega cabness. Oh wait, he did already when he sent that trailer hitch into your Mega Cab's tailgate 2 days after you bought it.
actually Shayne, the dent in the tailgat was a blessing, i just recieved a check in the amount of $1850 to repair it and its only going to cost me like $1200 cause i know people. Thats right a six hundred dolla profit. Sweet Huh!! Maybe ill buy bigger tires for my truck!
touche'
a relative of mine was rear-ended by one. nearly took their kid's head off. plus, they can't park them.
Come on you idiot, threr is nothing wrong with having big trucks ( I have 3 my self ) maybe you should go drive one or at least ride in one and you would see the purpose!
I own one of these and they are amazinggggg to drive. i love being rich. =]
dude u r a sissy!
big trucks r so sweet an they dont hurt anyone
get out of your office an go ride in one an youll see y ppl have them
Post a Comment