Kids change so quickly! I can't believe this is the same Clayre from two summers ago - was she dressing herself when I got to see your brood in Logan back in 2005? This outfit kind of looks like something I'd put on Ruby when I'm all out of clothes for her...just mix it up and tell yourself it matches.
She's so cute. I love the things that kids come up with... the things THEY THINK match. Really cracks me up! Dais, we have the exact same tile on our kitchen floors. What are the CHANCES!!! Also, love your stainless oven. Nice.........
4 comments:
Kids change so quickly! I can't believe this is the same Clayre from two summers ago - was she dressing herself when I got to see your brood in Logan back in 2005? This outfit kind of looks like something I'd put on Ruby when I'm all out of clothes for her...just mix it up and tell yourself it matches.
Poor Clayre, looks and dresses the most like her father. What chance does she have?
She's so cute. I love the things that kids come up with... the things THEY THINK match. Really cracks me up! Dais, we have the exact same tile on our kitchen floors. What are the CHANCES!!! Also, love your stainless oven. Nice.........
Amy- The chances....I would say are pretty good, since great minds think alike.
Post a Comment