Today I am 30 years old. Pretty great huh!
My cute girls made me breakfast in bed. Cereal, toast with jam, 1/2 cup of orange juice, and a great note to go with it. They also decorated the house with homemade posters. And all of this was done while I was out running.
Shayne surprised me with a patio set I have been asking for.
Shayne parents bought me a cruiser bike that I thought Shayne was buying me...tricky.
And my parents bought me much needed new skirts and shirts for church.
I've gotten lots of nice comments on family blogs...here and here.
And I'm looking forward to dinner with Shayne and no kids!
**Feel free to add any nice birthday wishes in the comment section (or "compliments" as Parly calls it) I'll consider it your birthday present to me.
9 comments:
Ouch, it's been hours and no comments yet.... what's this about your birthday?
Happy day, Daisy! Sounds like you got sufficiently spoiled. Wonderful!
Here is a birthday comment for Daisy. Happy Birthday. I'm glad you were born. And I'm glad that you got cool things. I was going to buy you a big truck but then I remembered that you hate those.
Since saying something nice will get me off the hook for not sending a card and gift, I guess I will! Not many I know start their 30th with a run. I'm happy to hear that you were met with great art and breakfast when you returned. Your girls, husband, family and in-laws obviously love and cherish you, or else know what you can do to them if they don't pretend. I'm sure your parents had to buy you new clothes because you have melted away to nothing. Not only have you always been funny and smart, but you've had a knack to be athletic and attractive, too! I'm sure turning 30 only magnifies these qualities. Happy birthday to a great friend throughout the years.
Happy Birthday! You hardly look like you are 30 and have had 4 kids! Shayne is a lucky man!
How did the big day turn out Daisy? Where did you go to dinner? Hope it was a FUN day :)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Daisy!! I'll be sure to use your name today in the Happy Birthday song we sing every time Ella washes her hands... Hope you had a great day!
Weird that you didn't mention my birthday present to you. Really weird.
Happy Birthday Daisy! HOOR-AY!
Post a Comment