She's got some serious moves. Did she learn those from her mom?
That's some crazy booty shaking going on. When she's old enough to go to school you might want to check her backpack for the contraband clothes she plans on changing into once she gets there...those booty shakers start young.
That's hilarious!
Kate--you are going to be the best e-shell ever. Wait till McCall sees this.
that girl CAN rock. I love it.
Confession: I've watched this at least eight or nine times already. I can't wait for the live version...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's got some serious moves. Did she learn those from her mom?
That's some crazy booty shaking going on. When she's old enough to go to school you might want to check her backpack for the contraband clothes she plans on changing into once she gets there...those booty shakers start young.
That's hilarious!
Kate--you are going to be the best e-shell ever. Wait till McCall sees this.
that girl CAN rock. I love it.
Confession: I've watched this at least eight or nine times already. I can't wait for the live version...
Post a Comment