![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() ![]() |
We just came home from spending 5 days in Logan. What fun! I love going back to Logan especially in the summer when it is 115 degrees here and climbing. We went to the park a lot, went to Bear Lake, and just played and played. Oh and ate lots of great food. Thanks mom and dad.
I also was able to see friends that live far away and I haven't seen for a couple of years. Now that was fun!!!!





8 comments:
What park was that in Logan? Looks like fun.
I love that red swing Maggie is in.
Dais you really are a good photographer. Either that or you have really photogenic kids. There was one picture that I really wanted to see...one with both Parly and Clare together. That would have really been neat.
Shalyse- the park is called Ryan's Park. It's kind of like the Discovery Park in Cedar City.
Sadie- I'm pretty sure it's that my kids are photogenic.
Love the pictures - looks like you had a great time!
Susan
What pretty butterflies were flying at bear lake.
Also, who was that old lady on the left in the picture of all the kids of your friends at the park?
Sorry that, comment was from me.
Shayne
HAHAHA
so funny.
I wonder who that old lady is!!!
Post a Comment