
The other night I had an Enrichment meeting at a park (yes, outside in the 108 degree heat). Crazy! It was nice though. We had yummy food: dutch oven potatoes (without the onions-how did they know I don't like onions), chicken, lots of salads, fruit, and desserts. We played a fun game, Speed Questions (kind-of like speed dating) where we asked someone across from us a question that we then each had 30 seconds to answer before moving to the next person and then ask another question. This was fun to get to know each other a little more.
But the best part was the volleyball-water-balloon-towel game that turned into plain old water fight. I haven't been in a water fight like that for a long time. It was so fun. All these moms running around throwing water balloons at each other, looking for anyone that was still dry. Of course the best thing about a true water fight, is that it is spontaneous and that means very one is in their clothes (not swimsuits). It was fun to come home and tell Shayne and the girls all about it and explain why I was soaking wet!
3 comments:
That's funny, in my mind the water fight turned into a tickle fight too.
nice.
I love water fights.
Tickle fight? What's going on in your RS, Daisy?
No, but seriously, I can't even imagine our Enrichment night ending in a water fight. But as soon as they get me out of Primary and into RS, I'm going to change things. Our ward needs to get a little poco loco around here. Revolution!
Post a Comment