Monday, October 29, 2007

Worried? Don't be

Have you ever wondered what my kids are doing while I am "blogging"? Yes, of course you have.

Okay, technically most of my kids are at school/preschool (at least for a few hours), so it is just Maggie and myself at home. Here's a little glimpse of how Maggie keeps herself busy while I am in a computer trance:


Yes, that is a doll stroller. (above)

Yes, she is sleeping on tile.

Such a cute thumb sucker.

Can't her mom just pick her up and put her in her crib? No, that would require me to get up from the computer.

3 comments:

sadie said...

Funny, I have a few pictures of Christian doing the same thing (minus the stroller). He usually stays awake pretty well while I am blogging. It's just when I start reporting on the blogs I've read that day that he falls asleep. Weird that he can't stay awake for three hours at a time.

Shayne said...

You wonder why I have the DCFS number on speed dial.

phyllip/shalyse said...

Seriously, how did she fall asleep like this? And it looks like on two separate occasions?! She's so cute. I wish you guys were closer so she and Henry could hang.