We just got back from my
sister's in California and then left for a Scott Family reunion at Pine Valley. Lots of fun. Cousins. Food. Games. Driving. And now laundry. Since Shayne and I are so cheap we took advantage of having a lot of cameras around and tried to get a new family picture, one that includes Maggie who will be turning 2 in a week. Here are some of our options:

This one turned out pretty good. I love Maggie sucking her thumb here.
We are all kind of squinting though.

Not bad but I think we were all looking at different cameras.

I love Kate in this one. It is not a family-picture-taking-session
without one or more of the girls in tears.

Here's Maggie (crying).

This one is probably my favorite because everyone is smiling soooo big.
We may have a winner. Or we will try again when we head up north in another week.
Sadie get your camera ready.
12 comments:
I really like the one you like, too, Dais - I also like the one in Pine Valley. Very cute fam!
Love Nanny
I love Maggie's laugh in the last one, but Dais you look HOT in the Pine Valley ones. Good pics.
Your hair looks incredible and you look gorgeous in the 1st one, but I like the smiles in the last one as well.i forgot to tell you in Pine Valley that your makeup was perfect.
Frame'er up, I love the big smiles!
i like the last one, too. but where is your white denim jacket with the collar turned up and the white light shining behind your hair? it really makes the photos better....
What a cute family!
daisy, you make me laugh. great pics.
i like the last one best too (although i love the others for the individual personalities :) ) ... what an adorable family you have! sheesh! four girls! shayne and my dad could share sob stories! hehehe
You look really tough. Your girls are getting so big. Such a cute bunch.
I have to say i like the last one...they are all pretty good though! I can't believe you have 4 girls!!!
I vote for the last one too!
I think they are all cute pictures but the last one is really cute! Have fun up North!
Post a Comment