But, I did feel a little guilty...so I just told everyone that we would celebrate her first birthday when she actually looks a YEAR old. Chuckle, chuckle. That will buy me some time....maybe even a year. It will be the first ever: 1st and 2nd year birthday celebration!
Here are some pictures of Maggie...between 5 and 12 months old. I know they look like they were all taken in the same month.... Don't ask me which picture was taken when, I'm only HER MOTHER.


9 comments:
Don't worry, Maggie. You can come with me, and I will love you and celebrate your birthday for you.
Happy of happiest birthdays! In my opinion the 1st birthday is more about the parents fulfilling some sort of bizarre childhood need...so maybe you and Shayne don't need therapy...I can't believe I just said that, of course Shayne does.
I can't see the pictures :( let's blame it on the mac. let's blame everything from now on on the mac.
I agree... 1st birthdays are all about the parents. FOR SURE!
I love reading the Reeder girls. You guys always make me laugh.
Daisy, I can't see the pics either...
I reposted the pictures so hopefully you guys can now see them. They are dang cute!
They are dang cute! Good things come in small packages!
Nanny - SG
I can see them now. My favorites: in her swimsuit & hat, in the stroller, and eating ice cream. Just adorable.
Not bad for a fourth child. I suppose this means that I have to start putting up pictures of Angie or something now.
Delightful child!!!!
Post a Comment