So, yep I'm running the St. George marathon tomorrow. A week ago, I wasn't so sure. I got the nastiest flu (?) bug.... and was pretty much in bed for a few days (A special shout out to Mr. Mom- the girls survived and the house didn't even burn down) and then it left me pretty weak for days after. It lasted 11 days total. I will never look at the 24 hour flu bug the same. 24 hours? That's nothing...now.
I ran for the first time last Saturday since my 20 miler (which was 3 weeks ago). I ran 5 miles. It was a little disappointing. My pace was very slow and I even came home and complained to Shayne that my pony tail felt too heavy. Yes, that's right.... my pony tail. I don't think that is a good sign. Of course maybe the recent weight loss will help me run even faster...lighter is better. Right?
Good luck to me. And good luck to Shayne.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope you get what you're looking for. Wish we could be there.
YOU CAN DO IT... (clap clap)
SO GET TO IT!!!
GO DAIS!!!
p.s. I dare you to shave your head.
Good luck, Dais. Mother of four runs her fourth (is that right?) marathon. Teach me how to be like you.
Go for it. But I'd get a haircut first.
Hey, I've been totally preoccupied and forgot to wish you luck...how'd it go?
Post a Comment