So I finished. Awesome. Do you believe I ran my best time ever? A little surprising. Now do you believe that I qualified for the Boston Marathon, by running it in 3:39.41 ? Even more amazing, right? I am still shocked myself, although my sore sore muscles are still telling me it's true. I'm very glad that I did it.... and that it's over.
Side notes: My pony tail didn't even bother me. Thank goodness. And I discovered, during the race, how great Icy Hot is for cramping calf muscles. Many thanks to those volunteers who helped apply it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I still can't believe it, and I still tell Christian about it six or seven times a day (or hour). He can't believe it either...or at least can't believe that I am still talking about it.
I have to live vicariously through someone, and I'm glad it's you.
Sadie,
Live vicariously through me, the training schedule is much easier.
Way to push it. You are so awesome.
so glad that pesky pony-tail didn't become bothersome!
I'm in serious awe over here. Does this mean you will actually DO the Boston?
congrats...and way to CREAM your own hubby:)
Running the Boston next year is still yet to be determined. It would be a fun trip, though. Does anyone out there want to sponsor me? [I'm afraid our funds will be a little low after our trip to Portugal in December.... a 10 year anniversary gift.]
Awesome run! Reading your post makes me want to go out and run.... a whole 3 miles before I puke. Great job!
Dais,
I'm so proud of you. I was just about to call you to find out how you did...when I checked the old blog. I will definately throw in some money for the Boston sponser...you can't not do it...that's so awesome.
I was so stoked when I heard saw your time on-line! Great job! I was sad that I didn't see you and Shayne up there. Maybe next year?
We should do a long run together.
(This is Eric's wife by the way)
Holy cow. I am so impressed! My fat butt wouldn't make a 5K these days!
Wow, i'm really impressed. good job.
Woohoo! Awesome, girl. I'm totally not surprised because you have always been able to give 200%.
I am sad but yet happy. Sad because you broke my "Reeder Family" record of 3:43 but happy because it was broken by a family member (ponder that one).
Two words "DANG AWESOME"!!! Next time I run again, lets train together the ENTIRE time, and maybe you can push me across the finish with you!
Daisy, I'm so impressed!! Way to go. You should definitely do the Boston Marathon.
********DAIS**********
***YOU****ROCK***
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! boston it up, daisy. seriously. that is amazing! you're a power woman.
Post a Comment