

So if you live in St. George or Washington County for that matter you may have noticed that "The Other Boleyn Girl" is not in theaters here as it should be. Well don't fret I've discovered that it will be coming March 21, thanks to the questions and answers section in the Spectrum (local paper). I know I'm so lame that I emailed that question but I was curious alright and I'm sure others out there were wondering as well. So that gives all of you that haven't read the book yet, one week to read it. Good Luck!
8 comments:
So why isn't it here yet?
They said that the film only released 1000 copies and that they have been just waiting until one became available.
Excellent job.
Don't get your hopes up. I was disappointed by the movie. Let us know what you think.
Hi Daisy. Thanks for your comment. Sadie loves your girls! About the paint color, it's called Innovator from KWALS, and I found it in their new paint book. I have been really happy with how this color turned out, my favorite in fact :) Good luck.
Holy crap. Thanks so much for telling me. I was losing sleep. Lots of sleep. Now I will be losing sleep, but not in agony, just in thrilling anticipation. I've been wanting to see the "Brother Bowling Girls" for a long, long time.
Yes, I have been anxiously waiting for this show. I saw if previewed months ago and was so sad to see it out in other theatres. Thanks for the update. I'm glad someone is on top of things.
Hi! Have you read this book Daisy? It is shameful, but I really liked it. If you need someone to see the movie with, give me a call. I doubt I will be able to drag Eric to it.
Post a Comment