Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maggie is growing up...well at least getting older.

As you know my last child is turning 3 this summer and will soon be attending preschool. This fact makes me a little sad. I can't believe I am actually at that point.... already. Well I decided it would be fun to savor it by having Maggie come to MY preschool. You know... the one I am starting this fall. Anyone that lives in Santa Clara or wants to drive here can enroll. I will just be accepting 3 year olds (those 2 years before Kindergarten)...... Okay, just read the flyer below and if you have any questions or want to register: call, email, or leave a comment!


If you do not have a 3 year old but know someone who does, let them know or let me know and I can send them an email or a flyer.

18 comments:

sadie said...

You sure CJ can't come? Maybe he can be a special guest visitor. Wish we could come. Looks awesome.

Ashley said...

Man, I wish Abe was older! You are going to be great at this.

Holly O. said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations. That is fantastic!!! I'll spread the word as best I can! (I am done with exclamation points in this comment.)

k8theriver said...

is that the going rate down there? i pay more.

Brooke said...

whoever gets in, they are lucky kiddos.

daisy said...

Thanks everyone. You're so nice.

Katie- I'm probably the cheapest around for 3 days a week. (Just a little plug there.)

LoGunns said...

If I was close and if I had a three year old I would send mine to you.

Mandy said...

I wish I lived by you...and you could have Jace! :) That might cure you of ever wanting to do preschool again! :) You'll be great!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Daisy I totally want Abe to come. Send me an e-mail so I know days and times. brittsloan@hotmail.com How fun you are going to be the best pre-school teacher ever.

Jackie said...

"MRS. DAISY'S PRESCHOOL!" It's perfect!

Rachel said...

You're going to be such a great teacher! I'm wishin' I had a three year old to send your way, but I will spread the word.

Mom said...

I didn't know you were going to do this - that is awesome, Dais! You will be great!

Susan

JLJ said...

I think it's great you're making the most of your last one's preschool experience. Good luck! And seriously, $65 with a BS in education? I'm sure you're booked already.

Erin said...

maggie is so lucky, having her mom as her teacher. what a great way to savor those toddler years, the last you'll have to experience, right?

De'dy Meng said...

I am excited you are doing a preschool. I saw your flyer on Holly's blog. That is great, I will do my best in letting people know

Trisha said...

I'm interested...but have a little problem with location. Maybe if Emily is willing to carpool we can work out something? LOL

Sup Daisy?

Trisha

Emily said...

Mrs. Daisy,
It would probably be cheaper for me to send Alice out there three times a week at that rate. Trish and I can carpool.

Jamie Sue said...

Looks fun! Too bad Hunter's too old and gonna be in KINDERGARTEN!!! I can't believe it. Craziness, I tell you!