#1. I helped at Clayre's school and so I thought I would check out the Lost & Found (Clayre has been missing her new -just bought a month ago- coat). She said she checked the L & F, but I thought "Why not?" Yeah me! It was there. I love finding something that was missing. Such a great feeling.
#2. Also about Clayre. She couldn't find her lunch bag/box (it's been missing for about a week now) and I wasn't happy about this either. No luck in the Lost & Found but.... when I got to her class she told me she found it in her backpack. Yep, backpack. It was in the front pocket she never uses. Even I didn't check there. Another horray!
#3. Anyone that lives in our neighborhood or actually a 2 mile radius can probably hear our garage door when it open and closes. It is SOOOOO LOUD! So I went and borrowed some garage door spray* from a friend (thank you Rachel). It worked! Our neighbors are going to be so happy. It is so quiet now. *Just in case you wanted to know it was : GDL Garage Door Lubricant - in a spray can).
#4. This is a big one. We love our Kia Sedona. I mean it has served our family well. It has taught our girls friends that all doors don't open automatically, but lately it has also taught them that some van doors get stuck when opening and closing, that some doors are extremely loud, and sometimes they don't open all the way or open at all. That has not been fun! It's been very annoying. So I thought I might try a little of the GDL spray on the van doors, just to see. YES! YES! YES! They totally open now...all the way. This makes me very very happy!
Sad? No. Sometimes it's these small things that make life so great! And today is one of those days. At least for a few moments. It is lunch time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow! Everything is going your way today! I may need to borrow some of that spray for my garage. It was so amazingly quiet... until I backed into it one day with the van. It's worth a try!
GDL. who knew???
it's the little things, isn't it!?!
i love the van door story. thanks for refreshing it for me today. it made smile. again:)
question:
how nasty was the week old lunchbox?
here's another found for you: we have a hoodie of parly's. bright pink. i've sent it with roxcy to school to give to parly but she keeps forgetting. it's still here.
You should keep that spray...it sounds lucky! :)
Brilliant.
I was thinking your four reasons would be something like having 1) Sadie 2) Christian 3) CJ and 4) Everyone else as visitors last weekend. Oh well, those others are good reasons, too.
You're cute Daisy!
Shayne left a sweet comment?! This is a side we've never seen! I still crack up when I think about your post about the van doors.
I'm lovin' that I was so instrumental in you having such a great day...well...what are friends for! You can borrow the GDL anytime.
Any little think that makes our lives easier is great! Now 4 things that you do not have to think about anymore...I'm gonna have to get me some of that spray!!
Post a Comment